~~MAYA~~

Who is she? I often wonder. She is many people in a single moment yet many people are her as well. She could just be a mere figment of my imagination that peeps through my eyes gazing at my world the way she finds fit and manipulates my brain, my heart, my soul. She is a loner yet seeks a presence of her choice. She’s unsettling, demanding, flitting, dreaming, hopeful, lovesick, needy, caring, possessive, giving, empathizing yet not all these and something else, seeking, something beyond her reach, racing her imagination and touching horizons and returning to make me restless and always wanting something more. Her actions are guided by her heart and her heart befuddles her brain, her senses. She desires a million things all at once. Like someone aptly put to describe her; her life is full of test tubes with a ratio of love from those she seeks and things she wants and some others are empty for the things she would fill in later as and when she discovers them to be an inevitable part of her. She cant part with that ratio, if any one potion goes less or goes unbalanced there is a turmoil in her that makes her go through imports of fury and depression. She can find both happiness and sorrow in the smallest of things or the grandest of things. There’s nothing in between. Life offers much less in all its glory and there is always some thing to fret about, yet in that very moment of misery there could be a thousand figs of absolute happiness. She doesn’t intend to complicate things, they just happen in the course of things. She is the child in me and the woman in me. I am still unraveling her presence. I am asking her to calm down, to stop flitting from one desire to another. I’m wondering when will she tire? When will she settle? I’m hoping she doesn’t break anything, a dream, a hope, a heart..

Comments

adt29 said…
You have just described me!

Popular posts from this blog