Yeh hai reshmi

I sung this drunk :) I guess I put in a lot of feel like that ;)

Comments

Anya said…
awesomeness!! :)
siva said…
Helo Vidya, you may not know me.. but I was manning the main camera while you were weaving raagas at Galaata08.. and I went.. whoaaaa...

This year at Galaata09, I thought about your performance from last year.. coz it was unforgettable.... found your blog.... just wanted to say... your performance rocked... it's been a while... but it still deserves a compliment... keep singing!!

btw, singing "yeh hai reshmi" while buzz certainly adds a "hic" to it.
frissko said…
wow...nice...
theskymind said…
LOL.. its both nice and funny.. Kudos.. but, I feel you should have a lil more drunk :)
Arun said…
it din flow well with the rhythm..prolly drinking mite help in singing heavy metal songs ..but not these type of songs..don drink while singing..instead take singin as meditation..u will reach thr...!!!
Unknown said…
simply love ur voice.. be blessed.
hope to meet u soon
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog