Call of the Tribes

I have been most mystified by this intangible relationship between Asian lounge music and the hills, vast open spaces. I am consumed by it right now as I listen to Karunesh and watch some of most amazing pics of Tibet, the monks, the prayer flags. It makes me forget my purpose, puts a void in the center of my stomach and makes me want to run looking for that place, that perfect place, with that perfect company of that I don't know of.. Its a Pandora's box for me, it opens many incidents that I may have not witnessed in my life but seem to have lived through them somehow. Its like having traveled through a pipe eons away and reached a perfect place. I cant navigate there myself, it can only be reached perhaps through the will of universe. It will never be as perfect if I try to venture it myself in my complete conscience. I can only be and be taken there as often as I am, vicariously, through music. It would be bliss, like having attained Nirvana. I could give up anything to be there. The smell of incense, the paper hand printed colorful lamps hanging from the ceiling, monks with their prayer beads chanting something slow and beautiful. A river flowing from high up a mountain, I want to walk up there, where it originates, see that glacier that melts into its formation, and stay, enraptured by it. I want to scale all the snow clad peaks that I see beyond my path, the invincible, the mighty, the mysterious, the ardent lovers, protecting something sacred behind their presence, I want to be in that land and be one with it. I want to live a life of the ancient, of the tribes, of the nomads, of the monks, all at once. I want to be the queen, the gypsy, the dancer, all in me. I want to cross over, to the side from where I could see me as I am today, and be in a realization of what I have to choose from. I want to know if that place exists..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog