My song Playlist

You can listen to my songs non-stop here

Comments

Amrutha Ragavan said…
Check my blog, you have a surprise!
Ashwin Baliga said…
Hey Koyaliya, I love your voice - and its great to see such a blog, keep those songs coming!
Unknown said…
Hey Can you try - Na Jiya Lage Na from Anand? I think you can do a wonderful job of it
Unknown said…
I heard it all. Man the sur, Laya, control is all there - amazing but where the heck is the feel. Feel the song and the lyrics and you will go from Good to Great. Specially in light music the technicality is not as important as the feel - In classical in my opinion it is the other way around (though on second thought maybe not entirely so). Your voice and the ease with which you sing is an absolute God given gift (wish I had such a gift)- Bring the feel to that gift and people will treat your singing like a God
Unknown said…
Wanted to add something to my last comment - Have you ever heard Udit Narayan or Alka Yagnik sing a Tamil song and the same song in Hindi? They are technically correct both the time (sure sometimes their pronounciations are not 100%)but their Hindi songs feel much better because they understand the words and bring the feelings into the words. Hindi is almost mother tongue to you so get the feel. feel Feel Feel of the words and I am sure you will scale heights in singing that you dream of today

Popular posts from this blog