My new MINI

I cant quite describe the feeling of owning something you've wanted for so long. But I am in those moments right now. After so many speculations and misgivings, I finally drove home my dream car. But just a day before that I felt like I was in the wrong side of the higway with everything charging at me for the decision I made, for instance: Why not a car that is the most common, most practical and most affordable? Nuances like loans and retail values and brands hounded me. Thanks to that I feel I have achieved supreme knowledge in number details like interest rates, milage and moolah ;) But then again, this is the quintessential question for picking between surviving now/saving later and living.. Do I want to live the way I planned or do I want to walk the line. I opt for the former any day, hence the choice :)

Comments

Manu Gurudatha said…
Wow! You seem to have the killer combination: motors and music...

congrats on your mini... It definetely has some character.

btw, where in Mountain View do you live?
yo!

God Bless your Mini -- I love it:)
Alap Ghosh said…
Congratulations ... a bit late ... but still ... it's a wonderful car ... hope you still have the same opinion.
BlackThorn said…
a dream come true!!
Jeseem said…
mini is cute.
and I know exactly what u mean.
smthing you wait and wait and when you see it, you just know, you have to buy it. Everyday I look at my car and I smile
Unknown said…
Hmmmmm..... its looks Sexy, Hot and Glam.. Goes well with ur personality too. what you wrote just reminded me of the feeling i got, when i bought my car an year bak.... The feeling cant be descirbed. I named it Lady Marmalade. A Red Swift..... I share my joys & Sorrws with it too, sometimes.... and aologise for any scratch or dust on it.... It feels Great.

All the Best with your car dear. Congratulations. Enjoy!!!

Popular posts from this blog